November 11, 2010
Take a minute today to thank a Veteran, and remember all those who made the ultimate sacrifice in service to this country.
|CitiScape’s Robert Simms (center) with fellow Veteran Roscoe Simms (left) and a WW! Veteran at a Veteran’s Day celebration in Vallejo, CA.|
- National Parks: Free Day at National Parks, Forests on Veterans Day 2010 (valid for everyone).
- Sam’s Club: 25,000 Canes to Be Given Free at Sam’s Club stores to U.S. Military Veterans for Veteran’s Day 2010
- Applebee’s: Veterans Eat Free at on Veterans Day, Nov. 11, 2010. Choice of six entres.
- McCormick & Schmick’s: Complimentary Lunch or Dinner on Sunday, November 7, 2010 is offered at participating restaurants to veterans www.McCormickandSchmicks.com.
- Outback Steakhouse: Veterans and active duty military a get a free Bloomin’ Onion and beverage of choice (one non-alcoholic drink or one draft Anheuser Busch beer except where prohibited by law) at every Outback in the country on Veterans Day.
- 24 Hour Fitness: The fitness club will honor the Military Community with a week-long Veterans Day Special – all active, reserve and retired U.S. military members work out free.
- Golden Corral: Military Eat Free November 15, 2010. Valid for any person who has ever served in the United States Military. (Tracy and Sacramento.)