Is Your Association’s Corporate Status Suspended? (via ECHO)

Executive Council of Homeowners – February 2012 | Issue 34

Is Your Association’s Corporate Status Suspended?

What is Corporate Suspension?
Every corporation formed in California, whether a mutual benefit corporation such as a homeowners association, a professional corporation or a major corporation, is registered with the California Secretary of State‚Äôs office. Upon incorporation, the corporation is assigned a corporate number and is required to file a Statement of Information (SI-100) on a biennial basis with the Secretary of State and to file tax returns with the Franchise Tax Board and pay taxes as required on an annual basis. In addition, all homeowners associations are now required to…

Read the Full Article

Speak Your Mind