Many luxury condominiums in San Francisco offer concierge services as an additional service to enhance the amenities already provided to residents. CitiScape Property Management’s CitiConcierge division serves these exclusive communities with on-site or remote concierge services. Our vision and team are tailored to achieve the impossible for the most sophisticated of San Francisco’s city dwellers.
Established associations find it difficult to add a full-time concierge to their existing budgets and may not have the physical area from which to work. CitiConcierge offers remote concierge services, which adds value to the community, increases the value to a property and makes it more competitive for resale.
For more information about CitiConcierge, services and rates, please contact CitiConcierge by phone at 415.252.5643 or send an email to email@example.com
Currently serving San Francisco & immediate surrounding areas.
Concierge services offered both on-site and remote include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Develop multiple preferred vendor relationships to provide unlimited choices in all things urban
• Secure discounts from various businesses that would be extended to the residents (laundry, housekeeper, pet sitters, carpet cleaners)
• Manage personal service providers (grocery shopping, gift shopping, transportation)
• Arrange for housekeeping, plumbing, carpentry, appliance repair and handyman services
• Assist with floral and other gift registries
• Group transportation and tours
• Create regular community interest events exclusive to residents (cooking classes, wine tasting, yoga, etc.)
• Secure sponsorship opportunities for the events
• Offer catering consultation and development
• Offer support to manage an association’s public space remotely (help manage the reservations for their meeting and social rooms)
• Arrange restaurant and show reservations
• Organize theater groups and concerts to secure discounts
• Send out weekly electronic newsletters outlining activities for the weekend
• Offer assistance to older residents via our Aging-in-Place Resource Center
• Provide ongoing training and development to the concierge team
• Work with building management to integrate a full circle urban lifestyle experience