CitiScape’s HOA Management Group offers a complete suite of association management services to the communities we serve. CitiScape provides property services for a variety of common-interest developments (CIDs) in the San Francisco Bay Area, including planned-unit developments (PUDs) of single-family homes, condominiums (condos), homeowners associations (HOAs), cooperative apartments (co-ops), and mixed-use properties. We understand the diverse needs of community associations and our clients. Our Standard of Care in each and every facet of our many services is unmatched in the industry.
Our HOA management fees include all of the following administrative/support services:
• Monthly dues collections through bank lockbox services, automatic debit and on-line bill-pay
• Monthly Financial Reports provided to the Board of Directors
• Compliance with Community Interest Development Regulations and Disclosures
• Regular site inspections; written communications with Board of Directors
• Preferred vendor relationships to control level of services and costs
• Delinquent collections of monthly dues and special assessments
• Attend Regular Board Meetings and Annual Membership Meetings
• Membership Meeting Minutes recording and distribution
• Timely response to Board and homeowner inquiries or maintenance requests
• Annual Budget preparation
• 24 hour a day/365 days a year: on-call emergency maintenance services
• Committee support and consultation
• On-line Service Ticket Tracking System
Additional San Francisco HOA Services
CitiScape Property Management Group can provide additional expertise in areas that are sometimes outside of the scope of standard condos and HOA management contract services. In many cases, an association can benefit greatly by utilizing our other available support services. HOA management is never a one-size-fits-all proposition.
Whether it is coordinating a large scale repair or replacement project, to preparing newsletters or safety manuals for your members or staff, to construction defect litigation support, the staff of CitiScape is fully capable of handling all of your home owner association’s needs – great or small. These support services are not normally included in our regular monthly HOA management fees, but are available upon request.
Here are just some of the valuable resources we can offer our clients:
• Project Management services for large scale / multi-trade Reserve Replacement Repairs (we do not charge additional for overseeing routine building component replacement or repairs)
• Referral for sales and leasing of apartments or condominium units for absentee / building owners
• Construction defect litigation support and coordination
• Governing Document revision services and administrative support
• House Rules revisions
• Payroll Processing
• Small Claims Actions
• Public Hearing, Zoning, etc. representative and association advocate
• Alternative Dispute Resolution Forum
• Preparation of Fire, Earthquake and Life Safety Homeowner or Employee Manual, High-Rise Evacuation Plan, Toxic Site Petition, etc.
In addition, each of our San Francisco HOA and condominium management clients is offered the opportunity to join our Master Insurance Program offered through NFP Property and Casualty Insurance Services. Participation in this program often leads to lower insurance premiums, improvement in the covered loss limits of your policy, enhanced coverage to include building code upgrades, and increased property and liability limits.